Saturday, September 18, 2010

Freedom of Choice In Education

I believe that the people of Long Island should have the freedom to choose what educational options are best for their children. I don't know if it is possible, but I'd like to see an end to compulsory education embedded into the Constitution of the State of Long Island.I first found out about it in an article in YES Magazine. The concept is called Freeskool. I’m not sure if it is possible to end compulsory education, but I believe that the State of Long Island should allow parents to have options for educating their children. Homeschooling, religious training and other options should be available freely. It is time for We the People of Long Island to take back our children’s future. Here is one idea I personally like a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment