Thursday, May 27, 2010

Welcome to the State of Long Island

I'm just one of many people who advocate a new State of Long Island. I propose that Kings County (Brooklyn) and Queens in New York City join Nassau and Suffolk counties to create a compact, distinct 51st State. There are a number of advantages, which I will write about on these pages.I hope that others will contribute their ideas and follow this blog as well. It would be really cool if this blog went viral. I'd like to see this develop as a functional blog with many leaders. I will remove anything that is comical, profane, innane, inflamatory or just plain stupid. It is important that this movement become a serious effort before we promote the comedians. When Jon Stewart invites me to appear on the Daily Show, maybe I'll change my stance. Hopefully you get the idea.

If you haven't already checked out the Long Island 51st State Facebook page, I suggest you do so. It is administrated by other people; which is cool because this movement will hopefully be decentralized as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment